Last Login: 09-07-20
N95 STANDARD INTRODUCTION
鈶?N95 standard is one of nine protection level which edited and certificated by NIOSH(National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) for particulate respirators.
鈶?Only the respirators/mask meet N95 standard and certified by NIOSH can be called NIOSH N95 mask.
鈶?鈥淣鈥漨eans used for against particulate aerosols free of oil.
鈶?鈥?5鈥漨eans it filters at least 95% of the particles at aparticle size of 0.3 micron.
Item Nameffp2 ffp1 medical face mask kn95 n95 face mask for sale
MaterialNon woven fabric+Melt Blown Filter+Non woven fabric ( 5 ply )
ApplicationsFarm buildings, Mining , Weaving, Polishing, Pharmacy, Hardware, working with fiberglass, cement,etc.
Delivery TimeStock products, 3-5 days after customers paid.
PackagingOpp bag & Color box
1. Disposable, single-use, breathable, light and environment-friendly;
2. Adjustable head strap help fit different users and dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal;
3. Soft nose cushion for easy and comfortable fit;
4. Adjustable nosepiece for extra comfort;
5. At least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
Activated carbon layers helps reduce organic odor and smell.
Face masks are 3-ply protection, ear loop, easy breathable
Used in go out safety protection
Soft, lightweight, comfy and easy to wear
Points for Attention:
1. This product is prohibited to be used with damaged package;
2. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen, as this respirator does not supply oxygen; Not for use in oil mist atmospheres;
3. If the product becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area immediately and replace the product;
4. This product is one-time use only and can not be washed;
5. This product should be stored in a clean, dry and ventilated environment with relative humidity less than 80% and without harmful gas.Face Mask factory